I must recognise that given its size, the very fact that India is somewhat a functional democracy with all its ills, is commendable. However, I dont think that there is anything to be very proud about in India and lot can still be done.
Hence is this note for Mr. Narendra Modi, arguably India's last seeming hope for coming few decades.
Dear Mr. Narendra Modi,
This is some advises for you to consider. Obviously, you have good team who is dilligently shaping your campaigne but I guess there is getting some of the things wrong and I only wish you to be successful to become PM and change of fate of India, we want to the fate of India which is being juiced out by Congress for years.
1. You are projected as the PM candidate and so obviouly you are seen all over. However, I feel, there is a need to ensure visibility of oher leaders so people can see that the muscle of BJP and know that there are real people with merits backing you.
2. Please mobilise people who has achieved something in life and give them voice in your campaigne.
3. Its seems all the time that you are in a mudsling match with Raul Gandhi, the good for nothing, dull headed Gandhi scion waiting to be crowned the seat of PM if congress comes to power. You could depute someother leader to do this for BJP and you would do good to take the thought leadership to etablish yourself as the elder statement.
4. Please give it a thought and share your roadmap for India, please be authentic, be honest but give it a real chance for India to shine. Please address how all the issues eating away the soul of India will be resolved. India is suffering from hopelessness and desparately need healing.
5. The election will be won and lost in the villages. Im sure you and BJP will do all that can be done to ensure rigging free election is done so that congress doesnt get to win with money.
6. Please choose your partners wisely. It is understandable that the temptation is too much in the era of coalition governments but please dont touch the ones tained with sin.
You are in a unque position, please do justice to what this country truely want and deserve.