Bribe

Is giving or taking bribe is right?

Whats the difference between bribe and motivation?

I have always thought the definition of honesty to either lack of courage or lack of opportunity. I also know everyone has a price, I may to succumb to a bribe of a lakh of rupees but offer me 1 crore and I might consider it.

However, being a parent, I realise children are the best negotiators and open to taking bribe. Gulkai, our nearly four year old son would do his homework (yes, in India, four year olds get homework), Prinx most have to commit to give me either some of his favourite candy or cars. He sendom agrees to do anything unless some carrot is thrown at him!

He is such a joy. At the end of the day, when I go home tired, all I crave for is a hug from him and few kisses.

No comments: