Spy?

Earlier, I used to write in my own name and realised that it could lead to unwanted troubles for me and also I was getting constrained to be brutally honest.

I used to be happy those days to see someone from New York and someone from Delhi used to visit my blog regularly and used to think that my writing had hit some cord somewhere in them.

Its changed now.

I see the same two id from New youk and Delhi visiting this site and I have hardly written anything meaningful here yet and Im yet to get my flow back as I used to have in the first time.

Then I wonder who are they? Why they spend time and come back again and again? How they discovered me?

Would be nice to hear from you, my dear friends from Delhi and New york. Atleast, your frequent visits keep my sitemeter ticking!

No comments: