Godess Kali & Lord Ganesha

I was moved from my parent's house in Baruipur, West Bengal to my uncle's place in Kolkata when I was 12 year old. It could end of my life but for the fact that it was meant to bring me closer to Ma Kali temeple in Kalighat.

Im what Im today but for Ma Kali. I used to go for a darshan whenever I would go for a walk early in the morning or in the evening and since then I have been taaken carre off my Ma Kali. Yes, my life used to be sad then but still it improved progressively and it could go down the drain if she didnt help me walk back to the life that is true, honest and right.

http://www.kalighat.net/kalighat1.htm

Ma protects us.

I grew up and moved to Banagalore first to study and then job. Moved to Mumbai in 1999 and that's how we moved to the land of Lord Ganesha, the God onecannt help love. We find enormous peace andd happiness chanting his name. It brings great vibration all around and all the wishes come true.

Give how hard is life in India and not so great image it has outside, sometimes I have wished that we could have born in europe or some such place where life is taken care off in general. But then I always remeber that then would not have known the blessing of Ma Kali and Lord Ganesha.

http://www.ganesh.us/

We love Lord RadhaKrishna and Sai baba too and will have another posting on our love for them soon.

Since, I could upload our beloved Godess and God's form, please follow the links to offer prayers to them.

No comments: