One most important Learning coming Back to Mumbai, India

is that trust anyone and he will cheat you. Trust anyone in Mumbai to your own peril. It was not so bad when we were in India six years back. I paid 4k INR to our society manager for April maintenance charge since he had my trust, I didnt mind not getting the receipt immediately. To my utter surprise, this month it was shown that I hadn't maid my April maintainace. I called to him and he denied ever receiving it! He is a man whom I trusted and so Im feeling very low. The contractor before has done a similar thing and wost and now this manager!

I guess it boils down to poverty and struggle to have things beyond ones means. When we were in India six years back, the auto ricksaw guys would alway ask for 3-5INR extra but since the fare has been significantly increased, now theu dont do it.

Im feeling very low. I seem unable to connect to anyone staying in Mumbai and somehow feeling that we mightn't be able to make many Friends. We hope to have some friends so that Shrihaan can grow up amongst friends, otherwise it is a lonely life.

I lost interest in Indian cricket when Azaruddin was caught fixing matches more than a decade ago. Since, then I have tracked it while it reached the status of religion in India. Now three priests of this religion are caught fixing matches for cash and girls. When we thought we have reached the low of Indian life, things like this come up to define a new low.

Indian society is rotting. The politicians are busy stealing money. The industry leaders are busy minting money. The good people are trying to immigrate to other countries.

There is no do gooder of any significance in India now. There is no leader who is respected barring Modi from Gujrat. Modi is India's last hope and if he doesnt delivery then there is no hope for India in next 30 years.

It fails me why everything in India is so costly now. When we left India six years back, the cup noddles used to cost Rs. 15, I bought t today, each one at Rs. 35. A one litre water bottle is Rs. 18!

I crave to move out of India as fat a possible.

Thats what my friend said when I met him today.

No comments: