Travelling easy in Mumbai- Cab services - Great Tab, pathetic Meru

No, this is not about everyday travel in Mumbai where only God can help. No way one can escape the torture of daily commuting in Mumbai. This is about going somewhere late in the evening and coming back home late at night filled with Jack Daniels. We had to leave our place in Andheri around 8.30pm and we booked a cab from Meru. At 8.30pm we got an impolite call from Meru saying they can give us only a premium cab which will cost us double. I promptly cancelled it since they were being unetical, inefficient and dishonest to try to flece some extra cash from us. I called Ola but honestly they said it would take about 2 hrs to get the car. We wanted to leave as soon as possible. I call Tab car services and there was a car promptly in 25mins. We had to come back at 2pm and again I booked a cab from Tab. Dot at 2pm, the taxi was waiting for us. I found the Tab drivers, happy and good souls. Both of them were respectful and easy to communicate. Thumps down to Meru and Thumps up to Tab!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A lot of online car rental company that book Cabs,Taxi and Cars instantly...
Book My Cab