Heavenly to be a Boss in Russia

Steve, born in south Africa, studied in NZ and UK and then worked first in South africa before he moved to Russia. From russia, he moved to Germany from where he moved to Brazil and then five weeks back to Shanghai. He is married to a lady from Cuba. Both are in their early fifties.

I was having dinner with him. Since just met him was asking about his backgroud and thus came some nuggets of his experience from life lived in many corners of the world.


I studied bachelor's in history and then did two years stint in army. why. Well those apratheid days, after school, I had four choices:


1. Do 2 years of Army

2. Do 2 years in jail (for not doign army)

3. Flee the country

4. Do 2 years in mental asylam

I choose the first one for lack of other choices. It helped that those days army cantoments used to be in beaches with golf courses near by. Well, I was lucky though since some of my friends didnt survive the army job but I did.


I then was working as a packaging expert in South africa when one day my boss came and asked me how would I like to work in Russia. I stammered and that was taken as consent. after three weeks, we landed in Pittsburg. Well, no one spoke english and we did our shopping blinding and so it was always exciting to discover what we wanted to buy and what we actually got. I used have ice on my moustach.

It was interesting there. I went there to work in packaging but I was asked to take care of salers sicne they didnt have anyone there! Well, I agrred to do it. So I have to visit some suppliers and I took my sectretary alone for this meeting. In the evening, we had dinner and some drinks. Ii them told Maria that I will go to bed and she said, 'I would join you'. Taken aback, Steve claimed to have told her that she didnt have to come to his room. She asked,' but thats why havent you got me here?'

steve: No, thanks but Im happily married.

Maria: Me too! Its my duty to make you comfortable everywhere!

It seemed to have sex with boss was a part of the job description!

There is long speel of winter there in Pittsburg and so in summer, the girls let go of cloth. Maria came to office one summer day and once I raised my eyes from the papers, it got stuck at some lovely sight and it was a effort to move my eyes from her very nice breast. I had to tell her to come to office properly clothed but then she said, 'everyone dresses like this!'

Then he talked of his russian teacher. Once Steve had stiff neck and she offered to massage him. she went his back and asked him to take off his cloth!

Steve obviously was saying everything that he avoided walking the sidewalks in his life in Russia but we didnt believe him. A guy will always have fun on the side whenever possible and mostly safe!

No comments: