Coincidence

There is nothing call coincidence. I have come to believe it after analysis all the so called coincidences that occured in my life. But if you wish to believe, everyhting in life is a coincidence. Life then is jus but a series of concidences leading us to our destiny.

To me, coincidences are just but the harbinger of things to come. Nothing happens in life at random as such.

Its your mind that will the coincidences to happen in your life.

One evening in 1989 when I was in my thrid of year of engineering, I was talking to a friend and just mentioned that it would be nice to work for a particular FMCG company. I dodnt have any iota of hope that I could join this compnay. And in the final year of my masters, that particular FMCG company came to our for the first time for recruitment and I got recruirted. ntidentally, that was also the last time this company went there for recruitment. It must not have been for my quality as I have completed 10 years in this company and now going on secondment!

Those days in 1997, I used to work in tea and used to wonder about the formulation and manufacturing of soaps and detergents. It used to be a completely unknown area to me and I could never work in that year.

Come the new century and I became a part of this group working on soaps and detergents.

I was sent to Manila for couse in 2003 for a week and while coming back I thought that I might not see the city again. Im now going there for a three year posting.

If you knwo Calcutta, its one of the very posh area of this city. I grew up in an area called Kalighat and in my growing up years wished to marry someone from Mandeville gardens. Such was the allure of the girls living there. Circumtance in my life when I was around 30 years of age, amde it appear that I wouldnt be able to get married. I got cut off from my family for some misunderstanding. One of my friend stood like a rock by my side and his sister helped me find a girl. I eventually amrried my wife who grew up in Mandeville gardens.

I have realised that if you wish something, just wish it and let it go. Dont chase it. It wil come to your life. Hope and you will receive.

I would be happy to hear from you, dear reader.

No comments: