KML, very sad airlines

I had a horrendous experience with KLM. It wasnt my first choice when I was flying to UK but I guess they offer higher margins to the agents to push their sad airlines and thats how I got to fly KLM, first time in my life and the extremely bad experience will last for quite sometimes to come.

I flew from Manila to Leeds and the journey was worth remebering nothing except for the bad, tasteless, dull food. I wanted some extra nuts, even that they couldnt give.

I was to fly back from Manchester to Manila on a last sunday morning. There were three counters and only one arrogant person maning one of the counter. Hence, inspite of being a business class traveller, I was made to wait in the line foe quite sometimes. She didnt inform that I couldnt have two hand baggagess, hence went to the security check, waited in the line and was sent back. Again stood in the line for sometime and went back to a longer line for security check.

She hadnt asked me about my seat preference and found that I got a middle seat which I hate, specially for a 14hr journey. So much for giving customers choices. The food was again so bad that inspite of being huungry, couldnt eat much except the bread and butter.

Movie selection left much to be desired.

There was no magazines in the flight.

I came back to Manila after 14 hrs of flight, waited for couple of hours to get my baggages and found it to be missing. Waited for couple of more hours to lodge a compliant. There was no KLM staff around and I was offered a insultingly low amount as a compensation for misplacing my luggage. Inspite of being promised that it would reach today, Im yet to get it.

My respect for Holland as a country has come down because of KLM.

No comments: