Progress: One good deed, everyday

Since its now mission to do one good deed everyday, Im aware throughout the day that I must do atleast one good deed deliberately everyday.

Yesterday, I prayed that whole of India to have peace and prosperity. I prayed for people to have good thoughts so that no more terrorist attacks happens on her soil. I will continue to pray for it.

Im also doing random prayer for people I passby on the road for them to have a happy and nice life.

Im also more aware and hence less agressive when driving. I try to let others go ahead of me. its never easy but Im trying and there will be a day when it becomes a natural part of my driving.

In a world tormented by menace of terrorism along with so many diesease and uncertainty, I sincerely believe much good can come if each of us try to do as much good as possible, with patience, humility and faith. This is the clear antidote to all the evil in our true leaderless world with evil in many peoples mind.

Religious dominance is nothing if individually one is not a true child of God. A true child of God takes care of all his other children and dont kill them in cold blood. There is no separate heaven and hell, the heaven and hell is in this earth. One got to settle the bill of his deeds onb this earth.

No comments: