Football Worldcup final was fixed

To be honest, I suspect the honesty with which any game is played where big money is involved. I lost interest in cricket post the scam where games galore were fixed. I refuse to watch something which is scripted with intense interest only to be cheated.

I thought the football worldcup was beyound it. My opinion changed yesterday. Im convinced that the whole world cup was a scripted affair and Italy was meant to win.

Yesterday's final was revealing to me. I was watching the game and early in the secondhalf Henry game was a opportunity to score with a feeble pass to the Italian goalkeeper. Thsat told me that France was not to win.

I feel Zidane refused to be part of it. He scored a goal which appeared to have been missed. He allmost scored again toward the end of the game with a poetic header which was saved by Buffon.

I guess towards the end, Zidane knew the match being fixed, France cannt win and he didnt want to be part of this scam. So he opted out by inviting a red card. He is a mature, balanced player with hell lot of experience. The moment was also suppossed to be special as it was his last game for his country. He headed the italian player without being provoked. I sure there would be stories that he was provoked but the body language of the two didnt indicate that angry words were being exchanged.

It was only possible when he was determined to go out.

In retrospec, Brazil couldnt play as lowly as they played against France if they werent scripted to loss.

Money ruins everything. It could be the ultimate cause for end of civilisation.

No comments: