PCC atlast

we had previosuly applied for police clearance certificae at the regional passport office. They had a record for passport of Prixn and Gulkai and as such their PCC was given in two working days. As I had got my passport from Bangalore, I had to go through the police verification. We had to make rounds at two police station as we had changed our residence within last two years and also had to visit CID office near Crawford market twice.

All these follow up was worth it and got my PCC in close to 6 wks. Im sure, if I did no follow up, I would have much longer to get the it.

Im writing this in the hope that someday someone will benefit from it. I know how frustrating it is when one need it, to be at the mercy of senseless and sloppy goverment agencies. Its a sad state state of affair in Asian countries like India.

I can now claim to be an expert in getting passport and related work done.

Need help? Please do leave a comment.

No comments: