A separated friend

She is a of Prinx friend from school. A very lively, warm, very tom boyish girl from a very well to do family.

She fell in love with a boy from not so educated but very well off family and got married in Kolkata. It didnt work out. She found a job and moved to Mumbai.

She came and spend the weekend with us.

She is brave but could see that she is finding it difficult to stay alone in this big, overwhelming city.

Loneliness is killing her. She has friends with whom she drinks after work but coming back to an empty home induces some unknown sadness in her.

She said she hated eating alone in restaurant and watching alone a movie in theater. I knew exactly what she meant as I have stayed alone for long long time and I know its not funny to stay alone. Staying alone, I did all the things one can do when he had money but at the end of the day, I knew there is no learning staying alone. I know noe one can make this choice.

I hope she goes back to home and again get a family.

No comments: