Money, Honey

A tremendous insecurity about what future holds is killing me like a slow poison which I have promised myself to get rid of with detrmination and faith. Being a cancerian, I should be prone to the attacks of inseciry but now it has become too much and its affecting our life.

The life I knew when I was growing up in rural bengal initially and then in south calcutta is changed and gone forever. I grew seeing the same neighbours everyday for couple of decades. But even my three and half year old son has lived in four flats in Mumbai, such is the things trasient in our life. The concept of job security is gone and growth in the corporate jungle require more than competency, it requires confidence and inner charm which would lack in guy who had a stunted childhood. More on this later.

Being a chemical engineer doesnt help as one get bogged down by his own experience and mobility becomes a casualty.

Then what does one do?

He tries to accumulate wealth as a safety net for uncertain future.

What suffers?

The frills of life which add spice to the life are curtailed.

Who gets upset?

Prixn.

Who feels that he has failed as a man in her life?

Do I have to answer?

Whats my game plan?

Slog and make 50 lakh INR. It seems reachable in three-four years time. There after chase the good things in life.

With Her blessing, I should be able to fulfil this very practical dream.

No comments: