Pray to seduce Destiny

This is the turmoil of my my growing up years in a capsuled few lines. Someday, I will tell the story of my grwoing up years to my son Shrihaan, now six, just so he knows all I did and all my reactions were not always intended to be so, they were often conditioned by my many not so pleasant experiences in Life. I try to come out of it but often they raise their ugly head to spoil my present. Yet, I feel blessed and remain extremely positive about life. Life3's good, with prayers.

Pray To Seduce Destiny

Prayers are the harbinger of dreams realised
What is hope for a child raised
Amidst all material needs satified
Yet mauled by the hallow demon
Of knowledge that chatiry too
Comes at price, the price of tangled soul
Made for him, by his reality
Thrust upon him, destiny's child.
One truth, one can pass-on to his son
Like the surity of freshness of dewT
he confidence of steel standing erect
Prayers are the harbinger of dreams realised.
Many fathers, one life influenced, shaped
Birth is an event, life unfolding
Seed of hope comes from stars, angles?
Creating memories, beliving existance.

No comments: