Ditcher!

I like Marlo quite a bit. A much younger man, he reminds me of my youth. Unhappy with what he is doing, brutal with hypocrasy, he shows his displasure and disrespect for the job he does for survival. He generally dosent have a smiling and easy disposition and people complai that he is not friednly.

Have gone to factory three hour away from Manila and was coming back with him.
Got taalking to him on many things and asked him how many brothers he haas got. He said he is the single child. After lull of few minutes, he said, ' you want to hear my story? You will not be bored?' I noded.

He said, ' my mother is second wife of my father. She came to know it when his real wife died. She had eight cchildren and there was no one to take care of them. So my mother took them all in. She was allready carrying me. She raised them aall and they now worship her. She used to a teacher. Now retired and she stays in province now. I stay with one of my half sister. I hate my father for what he did to her.'

My self: ' Where is he now?'

Marlo: ' Oh, he died. Lucky that he is dead. If he was alive today, I would have slaped him for what he did'.

Realised that with a burden like that, smile doesn’t come easy for cheap for him. He now wants to go abroad, want to make money so that he can have a beautiful wife. Money is in his mind, so in on my mind. Only a decade separates us.

It seems its common in Philippines for guys to have a mistress. A pity, as the guys are not macho atall and girls are mostly beautiful.

Dont know if the reason is poverty and incecurity of the girls or extreme hidden virility of the piloys.

No comments: