Dewali party in Manila

Went to the Bharti Dewali Dhoom party in Manila. It was organised by wives of guys who happen to be CEO's of various MNCs in PH.

This got me thinking.

Unless extraordinarily blessed, one is limited by one’s imagination defined by his upbringing. This is the conclusion I could draw from the life Im leading.

I wanted to do a MBA but didn’t have enough conviction about it when I had the time. My allknowing uncle said that the MBA of future willnt have any job since they risee too fast without having the real experience. He was grossly worng in saying that since I now that MBA’s will for a long time to come.

I joind a FMCG company in their R&D function. Howmuch nonactivity is termed activity is something one has to see to believe so far large MNCs are concerned.

I didn’t do a MBA and hence stand little chance to become a CEO in this world unless I start a company of my own.

Will I?

I met a man in one of te party sometimes back. He is the COO of a company in Philippines who sells coloured water. He had the audacity to criticise one the product my company sells. Being polite, I didn’t ask him how much his life means selling sugared water to people who could be better off without it?

Every one earns money but it matters what one does to earn it. Surely, selling sugared water would be one of the lowest means of making a living.

AASMA performed in the show. The two guys of the band are the liverwire and the two girls in the band appeared like mear passengers. The two guys will have to move on and find better female vocalists is they have to make a name for them in a sustained basis. With all the four very well!

No comments: